|Level of Difficulty: Simple
Prep time: 20 Minutes
Refrigerate: 1-2 Hours
Make 2 servings
Water: ½ cup
Nature’s Charm Evaporated Coconut Milk: ½ cup
Nature’s Charm pure coconut water: 1/3 cup
Nature’s Charm Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk: 2 Tea Spoons
Nature’s Charm Coconut Caramel Sauce: 2 Tea Spoons
Agar agar Powder: ¼ Tea Spoons
- At low heat, put Evaporated coconut milk, water and sweetened condensed coconut milk in a pot and stir well.
- Mix the agar agar powder with coconut water in a separate bowl and pour the mixture into the pot. Continue to stir until boils.
- Once boiled, turn off the heat and rest to cool down for 10 minutes.
- Pour into a small cup and refrigerate for 1-2 hours till set.
- Before serving, pour the Coconut caramel sauce on top to make a perfect touch.
- Enjoy it with your loved ones.